Lauribinayak to Gosainkunda

Posted by Unknown on Friday, December 26, 2014 | 0 comments


Photographer of these pictures Mr. Kumar Lohala shares his interesting story about how did he take these photos: "These pictures were taken in Lauribinayak to Gosainkunda. On 10th October, 2014 I started my trek, which is the best season to trek in Nepal but due to hudhud cyclone in India the weather changed unexpectedly (that is 12th and 13th Oct). That change in weather made my trek more adventures. For whole day I had to walk in rain and got wet, just to reach my destination (Gosainkund Lake).

After reaching to Lauribinayak (13th Oct), the weather got even worst and dangerous so I decided to stay in one of the hotels (Hotel Mount Rest) in Lauribinayak. Staying at the hotel I got to know from the guest in the hotel how worst the weather was. I decided to wait till the weather is good.
Luck was on my side, I didn't have to wait for long, next day weather was good. Not good only, the weather was best but the impact of HudHud cyclone made my way even tough and adventures. After reaching half way I nearly gave up because the way was covered with snow. Literally there was no way, foot steps of other were only the way for me. If I stepped the wrong foot step, I would have fallen down. Any way nothing went wrong and I got to share the beautiful picture to you all.
When I reached Gosainkunda Lake, it was really amazing. I realised then that I took the right decision not by returning back from half way. I even took a holy dive in a Lake. Lake water was warm then the outside environment. I have to say again Gosainkunda was really great then the pictures which I had taken.
I would like to thank two thing, one by brother who was with me in trek and HudHud cyclone for making my journey great."

 


 

 

0 comments for "Lauribinayak to Gosainkunda"

Leave a reply

Subscription

You can subscribe by e-mail to receive news updates and breaking stories.

Most Popular

Recent News

Archives